With Silver Series brushless ESCs, the only way their performance would be any easier to enjoy is if they came already installed. As it is, hook-up takes only seconds — and set-up takes no time at all. Silver Series brushless ESCs do it automatically on hook-up, and offer the option to use brake (or not) with a flick of the throttle stick. And with five affordable models to choose from, there’s a Silver Series ESC for almost any airplane and brushless motor combination.
12A Brushless Electronic Speed Control
- Compatible with Li-Po, NiCd and NiMH batteries for maximum versatility.
- Ready to use, with leads and Deans® battery connector, gold-plated bullet plugs for motor and universal radio connectors already attached.
- No set-up. Detects battery type and input voltage at hook-up — and sets the low-voltage cutoff automatically!
- Superbly smooth, precise and responsive throughout the throttle range. Transition from instant full-power thrust to all-power off in the same heartbeat and enjoy longer flights and cooler operation in the long haul.
- BECs deliver true rated current and the extra amps that digital servos — or extra-servo setups — require. (1.5A for SS-8, SS-12 and 2.0A for SS-25, SS-35 and SS-45.)
- Brake/No Brake operation. Stop folding props cold — or let fixed props freewheel.
- Protect pilot, plane and ESC with Safe Start programming, and automatic heat and current overload features.
NiCd/NiMH (Cells/V) :
- Great for small flat-foamies and built-up 3D airplanes
- Perfect for outrunner brushless motors
- Delivers 12A of continuous current, 15A surge currents
- Includes a powerful 1.5A BEC
- Very simple to use, with on/off brake and safe-start
LiPo (Cells/V) :
Max Output :
12 amps (15 surge)
5V / 1.5A
Max Output :
Operating Frequency :
8.5 kHz fixed
Voltage Cutoff :
battery voltage x 0.67
Thermal Cutoff :
230°F / 110 °C
1.30 x 0.24 x 0.91 in. (33 x 6 x 23 mm)
0.49 oz. (14 g)