Step up from your trainer with confidence – and easy ARF assembly.
Although you can speed through assembly in just 15-20 hours, the all-wood, MonoKote-covered Easy Sport 40 MkII ARF is indistinguishable from a carefully crafted kit. Its gentle low-speed flight provides an easy, confidence-boosting transition from your basic trainer to exciting aerobatics.
- Offers reassuring, trainer-like stability while you learn to fly aerobatics.
- Shoulder-mounted wing with fully symmetrical airfoil increases maneuvering potential.
- Roomy fuselage allows easy installation of on-board radio gear.
- Heavy-duty tricycle landing gear and virtually all required assembly hardware are supplied.
- Included, reinforced nylon Great Planes Adjustable Engine Mount fits any engine in the recommended range for solid support.
59.2 in (1505 mm)
Wing Area :
750 sq in (48 dm2)
5.5-6.5 lb (2500-2950 g)
Wing Loading :
18-21 oz/sq ft (55-64 g/dm2)
50 in (1270 mm)
Engine Required :
2-stroke .40–.50 cu in (6.5–8.5 cc) or 4-stroke .52–.70 cu in (8.5–11.5 cc)
Radio Required :
4-channel with 4 servos